Thursday, January 27, 2011

You've got... mail?

Yay! I have about zero faith in the USPS, so I am delighted that people seem to have received the save the dates.

So, obviously it's still early, but I thought I would throw out some info for planning. For a lot of you this is a "destination" wedding-- the lamest destination EVER! Ok not really-- The wedding will be in Acton, MA where I grew up, and take place at my dad's house. The address is: 16 Wyndcliff Drive If you want to google map it. (All this info will be on the actual invite as well.)

So people who are traveling from NYC might want to plan car rental together-- it's like a crazy 3 1/2hr road trip! I figured people would want to come up Friday night or Saturday morning, through Sunday. Here are three local hotels:

The Westford Regency



If you feel like recreating a horror movie you can stay at the this gem.
(But really....don't go there.)

So, I guess that's all I can think of for the moment. Let me know if you have any questions!




No comments:

Post a Comment